NEDS utilises the advances in modern dental technology to ensure our customers are guaranteed a safe and comfortable service. The technology available for our oral therapists, dentists, and orthodontists to use allows them to conduct thorough examinations and accurately diagnose and treat patients. The expertise of our dental professionals combines well with our advanced technology, so you can rest easy knowing you’ll be taken care of with NEDS.
This type of radiography allows for both 2D and 3D x-rays, which lets our professionals identify pathology and anatomical feathers and can also assist with treatment plans. The unit provides a high-resolution x-ray of the mouth, sinuses, temporomandibular joints (TMJ), and neck region. Most importantly, we achieve all this while keeping the exposure to radiation at a minimal dose.
We don’t expect everyone to know how to interpret an x-ray, so our dental professionals will interpret everything for you. Photography can assist with the diagnosis and treatment planning for the following conditions:
- Facial analysis; and
- Occlusal (bite) analysis.
- Photography can also be beneficial in the following ways:
- Improves patient communication;
- Improves communication to specialists if you require a consultation or referral; and
- Assists with laboratory communication to achieve better aesthetic or functional results.
The TRIOS has been one of the most recent and significant changes in the process of taking impressions. If you suffer from gag reflex or find it difficult to breath when you have a whole mouth full of impression material, digital scanning is the solution you need.
The TRIOS scanner helps:
- Enhance patient comfort as there’s less chair time and may help if you suffer from a gag reflex;
- Get digital accuracy and limit manual errors in impression taking;
- Digital quality control and reduced retakes;
- Treatment planning;
- Shade accuracy; and
- No more mess.
Watch the video to learn more.
The STA wand is a computer-aided anaesthesia system that works on enhancing patient comfort and reducing the amount of anaesthetic delivered.
The STA wand is significantly more comfortable than a syringe and can eliminate collateral numbness. The principles work on pressure and drip feeds the anaesthetic to a level below your pain threshold.