NEDS can perform a variety of cosmetic injections to help refresh and rejuvenate your look, as well as enhance your best features and improve your facial muscle functionality.
Muscle Relaxants & Bruxism (Teeth Grinding & Clenching)
These injections, also known as anti-wrinkle injections, are an affordable and effective treatment that can help address a variety of concerns, including:
- Reducing appearances of deep creases, wrinkles, and lines;
- Reducing the action of clenching and grinding, which can lead to further dentistry issues;
- Reducing the appearance of slim prominent or ‘square’ jawlines;
- Enhance your smile with gummy smile treatment; and
- Reduce headaches by relaxing facial muscles.
As our skin gets older, our bodies lose the ability to produce collagen and elastin. Dermal fillers can be used to restore certain areas of the face that have lost some of their natural volume, shape, fullness, or hydration and visibly reduce the signs of aging. Dermal fillers can be used to treat the following areas:
- Forehead and frown lines;
- Tear toughs;
- Periobital lines (eye wrinkles);
- Crows feet;
- Lip enhancement; and
- Smoker’s lines.
We are members of: